13.4.09

bloomfield concerts

I wanna share you my experience in watching concerts of the bloomfields..

last febuary 2008... in baguio country club 9:00

Well...they were so great! The songs that they played there made me fell in love. During the night, Rocky wasn't there. So sad... He's even the one that I'm expecting to be there.They played in front of the Lobby which was the "Core Area".Before the concert...the first 3 members who appeared for dinner in Hamada (a Japanese restaurant in Baguio Country Club)was...Louie,Lakan and PePe. Then the Last one was JayJay. When they 4 boys appeared after dinner and got ready for the concert, all the people were like quiet in the veranda and just waving their hands to the boys.so as through with me and my family and friends. And then JayJay and the rest of them came to our table. We were in the 1st table. And then Jay Jay said,"Enjoy the concert!". Then my mom asked them if we could dance. Then they said, "Sure!", "why Not?". Then all of us were like, "OK!, Great!, Exiting!"and there they started the concert.But before that, of course they greeted to the audience.And then during the concert proper, this was so cool. When Louie played the song, '' I saw her standing there ", he pulled my hand and he danced with me in the middle.And when JayJay was playing the drums, every other beat he looks into my eyes and that makes me fall in love with him. :))I asked jayjay for a kiss after the concert! And he really kissed me in the cheek. =))i was really blushing that time! there that's how it all happen in Baguio Country Club!


MARCH 26,2008 9:00
iN East Wood manila their songs were the bomb! yup and i was so happy kasi it's my second time to watch them.
and after the first set of their they went straight to me and my mom's table it was so cool then nung nilapitan kami 4 of the members kissed me in the cheek with pawis!!!!(like eeewww!!!)grabe ang saya nung gabeng yun me and my mom danced the night the night away there... ;)
if you wanna visit the site,go to:
there's also forums which i'm a member there right now

No comments: